10.05.2005

| For Tre and Jon: |

Warm and good love, love good and warm.

The I don’t wanna get outta my bed on Monday morning sorta love

The I don’t believe in gravity kinda love

that carries you to your car Thursday evening

And dances off balanced melodies in your mind

Catching up to your heatbeat by speeding,

Purposely, missing stop signs.

The what did you say again? love that's

Too loud to listen to your friends complaints on Tuesday

The love that says I can sit all day and watch paint

dry, randomly, occupied with thoughts of he.

The Hallelujah on Sunday

Rise up and bake cakes 3am Wednesday

Let’s light fires and sip wine on Friday

night

Skip

The game

On TV

Saturday

afternoon

Kinda

Sorta

Love

type.

The I can hang out with my boys another time

Cuz the lady I desire fills my appetite juuust right.

Warm

And good love,

Love good and warm.

That believes in infinite

Possibilities

And manages to grow

Everyday

A lil bit

More.


No comments: